Friday, June 20, 2008

Would anybody care for some streptococo?

I am currently laying in my bed in Argentina with strep. =( I've been feeling bad since yesterday and realized last night that I thought I had strep. I was really hoping I didn't, but I woke up this morning feeling worse and knew I was going to have to go to the doctor.

We went to this nice clinic and we were treated SO well there. My "mom" went and translated for me, and of course Valerie came along for the ride. This is where I found out that the Spanish word for "streptococcus" is "streptococo", which to Valerie and I sounds like a hot drink to order at a cafe. So, rest assured, even when I'm sick, I'm still able to laugh at the funny daily happenings here in BA.

Well, keep me in your prayers. Hopefully, I'll feel better soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many strep tests have you had in your life!!! It wouldn't be a trip to BA without a case. Sorry you are feeling rough but hope the meds work soon. Hang in there and keep blogging...it keeps me close to you AND entertained! Love you and miss you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Hannah B,

I am SO sorry you are sick!!! I had strep when I was away from home once. It was the WORST. Sounds like you have many people there, though, who care for and love almost as much as we do!!! Feel better soon...
Love you,
Aunt Kapinka