Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tomorrow...

So I'm literally dancing around like Little Orphan Annie singing "Tomorrow...tomorrow...I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a daayyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaay!!"

We are leaving tomorrow for the wonderful city of Buenos Aires! I am so excited! I'm pretty nervous about the flight--it's long and I get a little anxious on planes, but hopefully, I will be able to sleep some and have plenty of entertainment from my new iPod (and of course, my lovely travelmate, Valerie)!

Pray for us!! The next time I post, it will be from Argentina! Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Hannah Anna:

I'm getting excited for you! Y'all are in for a treat! I can't wait to see pictures!

I hope God uses you two and y'all do some great work with the jovenes in Bs As!!

-Spencer