Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009--The Year I Grow Up

Happy New Year!!!

It's 2009-- the year I'm graduating from ACU and moving into the "real world" of work and responsibility! But I have to tell you...I have never been more ready! I am so excited about figuring out where I'm going to get my first teaching job and settling down!

So...as most bloggers do, I decided to make a list of my New Year's Resolutions. Unlike many, I make only one or two resolutions each year. I get overwhelmed by long lists of "things I need to change about myself instantly". Of course, there are several things I need to work on and do work on each year, but I usually just handpick a select few to be my "Resolutions". So...I usually choose 2 broad things I can really work on.

So..here goes. I resolve to:
1. Take better care of the things I own
2. Get into a better sleeping and eating routine

Well...this has been a pretty boring post...and I'm pretty sure my mom and sister are the only ones who read my blog so...farewell! Happy 2k9!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad reads it, too.

Anonymous said...

Somtimes, I even read it!

Aunt Tere

Sallie said...

You're right about me reading your blog but there are obviously more than you think! I've enjoyed having you in Waco for Christmas break and can't wait to see what little kids God is preparing you to teach! MOM

Matt said...

Yeah ya jerk, i read it too

Anonymous said...

And eventually, I read it.
Love you, Judy

Anonymous said...

I do, too....

Aunt Katina